5 Worst Habits of Women

• Sharebar

Of course not all women have these habits. Some have one of them, some have all, and some have none. Habits of women can’t be generalized, but there is a trend. My apologies to all women when this list sounds as if they all were the same, I simplified.

Nagging

woman-nagging

Women like to nag, it’s a problem as old as humankind. Already ancient Greeks knew this habit of women, Hera was annoying Zeus with doing it too much, Socrates’ wife Xanthippe has become the quintessential nagging woman.

Maybe only men sense it as nagging and women have good reason to be like that. They want to be forceful after saying something again and again without success. What they don’t realize is that there’s a reason for having no success. Men simply need to be told things in a different way.

Being irrational

irritating-woman

Ever tried to explain to a woman something in a reasonable and logical way, only to have her reply: ‘Yes but for me it’s different.’? It’s a typical way for a woman to be irrational and drive a man crazy. She simply doesn’t want to understand, she wants to tell how she sees the world or herself. Men would do better to accept that and give up trying to explain or disagree.

Being over emotional is another side of this habit. Instead of staying calm and thinking a situation over women react over emotional, break out in tears, get hysterical or angry and start throwing things. Best to wait until the attack is over and her brain starts working more rational again.

Buying too much

shopping-2-much

Spending too much on shoes, handbags and clothes is not only a bad habit, it can be an addiction for some women. Like all addictions, it can become an expensive problem.

Even when it’s not that bad most men can’t understand why someone needs 40 pairs of shoes, 20 handbags or a new outfit every two weeks. Most men also don’t enjoy spending a lot of time before changing rooms waiting for a woman who can’t decide if this or that skirt looks better, especially if they were asked and told more than once which one they prefer.

It would be better for relationships if women would only spend as much as they can afford easily and take their best girlfriend for shopping tours.

Bitchiness

bitchness

Women often have troubles working in a team, especially with other women. It’s a kind of jealousy; they want to be the best, a queen, or even the only woman around. They can be that way with friends, as well. Wherever women meet there is potential for jealousy.

Best for men to stay out of it. If it’s their wife or girlfriend, they could try calming her down. As long a they never side with the other woman.Best for men to stay out of it or try to calm.

Gossiping

gossiping

Women are more talkative than men. They talk longer and more often on the phone. They like to talk about a lot of things with their best girlfriend or with female family members. That’s a social skill and society needs it, but it becomes a bad habit easily when it’s all about gossip.

Women should settle for gossip about celebrities on TV or in magazines . Intimate details of their friends should be treated discreetly, their partners have a right to privacy.

Comments

comments

You may also like...

25 Responses

1. lelo says:

ooooooh i dont think that women that bad :P COME ON

2. Shaiff says:

women talk too muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. lelo says:

nopppppppeeeee :P
    or maybe not ALL :P

4. lilith says:

can you be more cliché then this?
    thanks for fueling society prejudices and helping to make these false assumptions a sad reality. it is because of this kind of thinking that our world changes so slowly.

5. Gigi says:

These are personality traits that apply to SOME members of BOTH GENDERS.
    Do not make sweeping stereotypes about women. It hurts to hear that such views are circulated and tolerated.

6. R-Bek says:

I’ve got to say that I’m completely and utterly shocked at the lack of shame you have in posting an article like this. Especially one that is completely unfounded in citation, and only goes off of age long stereotypes that have since to be proven wrong.

Let’s start with the immediate contradiction that is made in the first paragraph.”Habits of women can’t be generalized, but there is a trend. My apologies to all women when this list sounds as if they all were the same, I simplified.” If habits of women can’t be generalized, then how could you possibly be able to simplify? The habits of any group of people, whether grouped by sexual orientation, race, gender, etc. cannot be generalized. And I can definitely tell you that there is no trend either. People are complex beings that cannot be grouped into categories, as much as we’ve been socialized and like to think that they can. Our minds have a very strange habit of putting things in categories so that we may better understand them, however, it is not always accurate.

The fact that you have the nerve to even think these things about women is really quite ridiculous. When reading each of your sections of this article, I noticed that these can also be attributed to men. Also, that much of what you pointed out– for example, women being more emotion– can be attributed to the socialization of women and the female gender role. However, you have to accept that men can ALSO have the “habits” that you described above. You cannot place women into these categories and expect any sort of accuracy at all.

I’m sorry that you’ve been affected so much by the media and other social stimuli that you actually think these things are true; but I think you should stick with the initial thought you had at the beginning: “Habits of women cannot be generalized”

7. Jane Smith says:

I was hoping for a bit more effort rather than the usual cliched tripe. Not to be. 0 stars.

8. admin says:

Jane…your comments are most welcome.Next tiem we wont disappoint you.

9. Ghost says:

@lilith this was just a fun post, don’t take it seriously.But i am afraid some of the things mentioned in the article are true :)

10. Ghost says:

@R-Bek i think site admin should also come up with an article on “WORST HABITS of MEN” :)

11. Shaiff says:

i guess admin want to “disappoint” men this time :D. Some Points which are raised by R-Bek are correct but again nobody can reject the fact that girls talk too much, love shopping etc :)

12. Alicja says:

Article is funny :D Women shouldn’t take this serious… ;) Even if we have little defects men loves us :D Right? ;>

13. Simona says:

Nice written and amusing. i am waiting for a “5 worst habits of men” article :)

14. Mike Oment says:

@ R-Bek
    1. Your shock at such an innocuous article is precious.
    2. Citation is irrelevant in the opinion pieces on this site. You obviously felt no need to cite anything to support your position either. I’m just saying.
    3. You mention a contradiction in the first paragraph, but conveniently missed the two preceding sentences: “Of course not all women have these habits. Some have one of them, some have all, and some have none.”
    4. Lots of stereotypes develop because they are observed in reality. The fact that something is a stereotype does not negate whether it’s true or not.
    5. You said, “stereotypes that have since to be proven wrong”. Your sentence actually agrees with the article, but from your tone I can tell you meant to write, “stereotypes that have been proven wrong”. That’s a bold reference to evidence. Where’s your citation for that? I’m just holding you to your own standard.
    6. You said, “The habits of any group of people… cannot be generalized”. Perhaps you are not particularly observant, but while indiviuals may differ there can be observations made about trends that appear when groups are under the microscope. Observing more people leads to an increasingly accurate view of the average person.
    7. You said, “People are complex beings that cannot be grouped into categories”. Haven’t you heard of demographics and target markets? Perhaps you think that’s all done just for kicks.
    8. You said, “Our minds have a very strange habit of putting things in categories so that we may better understand them, however, it is not always accurate.” It doesn’t have to be “always accurate” to be accurate most of the time (which need only be 51% to be usefully accurate).
    9. You’re correct that these can be attributed to some men, but that doesn’t negate that they apply to some women. I look forward to a ‘bad habits of men’ list, by the way.
    10. You said, “I’m sorry that you’ve been affected so much by the media and other social stimuli…”. I’m sorry you’ve been so affected by the anti-mainstream media and social stimuli that you can’t recognise some truths.

I’ll repeat the part that most negative commenters on this article seem to forget in their knee-jerk reaction to the bad habits of some women:

15. FF says:

Q:do you what goes with females?? A: fucking whore

16. ff says:

the admin must write 100000 worst habits of women….oh do you know what is the worst part is ?? A: being a fucking female….. females do these things and worse, i'm saying these things because i'v seen them and they hurt me in my life

17. logical thinker says:

i see that you lack rationality and you continue to nag through out your statement, also you seem to have a large emotional response considering this is “completely unfounded in citation”
    i rest my case

18. ignorent fat man says:

they forgot they habit of not sucking enough penises

19. stupid face says:

drtgert

20. DaHerbalis' says:

@Ghost and R-Bek, there are countless magazines and TV shows that are dedicated to women talking about how shit men are, but the moment a man has the gall to point out a few bad points about the neurotic sex, he's immediately under fire for being chauvinist. Problems such as sexism against women, which I'm not denying have existed and still exist, are not resolved by reversing them, in the same way racism against blacks cannot be solved by “reverse” racism. Suck it in and deal with it, we as men also have the right to point out the flaws of the opposite sex. I'm with you, Mike.

21. Ange says:

I steer clear of gossip and talking about other people's business if I know its going to cause trouble. I read somewhere that smart people prefer to talk about concepts. My preference of topic is always music and my own hobbies or movies, and see what I can share with other people. Why the hell do people find it so interesting about who's doing who?

22. Ange says:

23. Aducitis says:

Bull s***! This is so wrong in so many levels!

24. adam blanchard says:

No doubt; the biggest mistake you made was saying that these things are not all carrying every trait. Yes sir! These hoes are all the same but, a woman is not. Get over it are move on my dude.

1. May 8, 2014

manhattan ministorage…

5 Worst Habits of Women | BlindLoop…