- The word “woman” is believed to have derived from the Middle English term wyfman, broken down simply as the wife (wyf) of man.
- Women never have anything to wear. Don’t question the racks of clothes in the closet; you ‘just don’t understand’.
- Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question, ‘How do I look?’
- When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first. Pants come second. Men work it vice versa.
- Women own only 1% of the world’s land
- Women can’t keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don’t view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.
- Finally, when an act of love ends, women do not feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing.
- The two highest IQ’s ever recorded (on a standard test) both belong to women.
- The English word “girl” was initially used to describe a young person of either sex. It was not until the beginning of the sixteenth century that the term was used specifically to describe a female child
- When a woman answers, “I’m fine, ” after a few seconds, she is not fine.
- Seventy percent of women would rather have chocolate than sex
- Women will drive miles out of their way to avoid the possibility of getting lost using a shortcut.
- The most embarrassing thing for women is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal party.
- If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he’ll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she’ll pack 21 outfits because she doesn’t know what she’ll feel like wearing each day.
- It’s cool to be a daddy’s girl. It’s sad to be a mommy’s boy
Note : If any piece of content violates copy right policy please report.
Article from our Partners